A blog for any other aspiring designers, attempting to learn this useful but kinda tricky program, or any other program, or anyone who can help me learn this program, or anyone really, I'm not fussy...

Thursday 3 March 2011

What to design?

So, you've got some basic skills in solidworks? Now what to do with them? Well, you saw my first design, but so far, I've pretty much stuck to basic stuff, strait lines, simple things I learnt in the tutorials! So I need something to design that will push me to learn new skills...

Coffee. Coffee is good, coffee machines are good. Lots of curved surfaces, tricky to design, well thats sorted, I'll design a coffee machine!

Okay... So to make a coffee, you need a coffee cup, so first of all I'll design a coffee cup, and try to upload a kinda step by step style thing on here.

Thanks for reading,
Gus.

No comments:

Post a Comment